Landing pages are supposed to attract new customers to elevate your business sales. so pay attention to every minute detail of the landing page so that you convert your website's visitors into leads.
A landing page can either make or break your game. Landing pages are supposed to attract new customers to elevate your business sales.
They should be enticing enough to cater to customers' needs. Therefore, it becomes imperative that you pay attention to every minute detail of the landing page so that you convert your website's visitors into leads. However, it requires effort, time, and creativity to design landing pages that get you under the spotlight. Include some influential marketing trends in mind to help you escalate your conversions in 2021.
Below are some of the website design principles that you should adhere to while designing a captivating landing page:
1. Emphasize benefits: Customers care about the services, not features. Yes, the product comprises excellent features; however, how does it help the customers? All information on the landing page is irrelevant if you do not focus on the benefits of the products on the landing page. Therefore, focus on the benefits than the features. Customers want to be cared for and benefitted. Hence, bring something to the table that helps the customers somehow.
2. Copy, Copy, Copy: Write a concise, compelling, conversational copy is the mantra to make the customers click the button and increase sales. Do not bore your customers to death by asking them to sign up or register. Instead, create a marketing copy that generates interest and excitement in them to click the button. To do so, you must be careful with the words. It will help if you try to be conversational in the copy. Keep it short and straightforward, focusing on the information that is necessary for the customers to know.
3. Goal-oriented Landing Page: You do not want to create a landing page that comprises all the products, deals, and services on one page. It will turn the customers away because it can get them confused and distracted by multiple offers. Putting too many offers on one landing page decreases the chances of making the conversions. Therefore, keep a single goal, product, or deal in mind when creating a landing page.
4. Eliminate Navigational Distractions: Keep your customers focused and engaged in the landing page by showcasing all the necessary details. Do not distract them from showing various navigational links to make them go away from the landing page. Keep your landing page free from all the links. Instead, put the site link somewhere in between to help them find it easily.
5. User-friendly Design: It's time when people access the information at their fingertips. Mobile users have surpassed computer users. Hence, you must design a landing page that is accessible to mobile users as well. Mobile users should be able to navigate the page with ease and comfort. They should be able to scan the products and services without hindrances. Therefore, create a landing page that is accessible to both computer and mobile screen users.
6. Focus on Design Principles: Design a landing page that is easy to understand. Make sure to keep it simple with practical design, distraction-free, and skimmable blocks that are readable. Too many visuals, texts, and links will make the customers go away. Stick to keeping the landing page as simple as possible.
7. Game of Graphics: Appropriate graphics can keep the audience hooked to the landing page. It will be best if you choose the pictures that put across your points with minimal text. Moreover, people remember graphics more than text. Therefore, website designers must incorporate graphics that are apt, stunning, and minimalistic.
8. Loading Speed: Website developers have been fighting this battle to maintain the balance between the designing and loading speed of the page. It is essential to optimize the landing page's speed to keep the customers engaged with the page. It does not take seconds for customers to leave the page if they struggle with loading the page. Therefore, it becomes of utmost importance to strike a balance between the speed and design of the page.
9. Personalize Messages: Create a landing page that speaks to the audience. One way you can achieve this by adding personalized messages that include relevant keywords. However, you need to dig deeper to understand the customers' psychology and what motivates them to purchase. Nevertheless, adding personalized messages can undoubtedly up your game.
10. Update Regularly: There might be a chance that the audience will not buy from you when they come to your landing page. However, you do not have to get disheartened by this. Observe the behavior and patterns of the audience when they visit the page. Analyze what changes you can make to the landing page and act accordingly. In other words, you need to keep updating your page to meet the customers' needs.
Your landing page is the core of the website. The website design should be engaging enough to make the conversions. If you are looking to design a landing page, you must consider professional help, such as a web design agency, to help you meet your requirements. Opt for a web Design Company to help you develop a landing page that enables you to make sales.
Small businesses face many challenges with their digital marketing. They generally have smaller budgets, fewer resources, and weaker brand recognition.
55% of marketers say blogging is their top inbound marketing priority.
Digital marketing has become part of every company’s strategy. The platforms vary based on the audience. The objective is to find the right audience, engage with them in a meaningful conversation, and convert them to repeat clients.
John Mueller from Google recently stated, "I would think more of a quality over quantity." This statement was given in lieu of the links that the webmasters have on their website.
"Eccentric Business Intelligence was more than helpful in fixing an issue on our website after an automatic update. They were prompt, ensured everything was clearly communicated and were kind enough to train our staff for future maintenance. I recommend their services for any website or design you may have!"
Eccentric designed and devloped our pharmacy website, created all marketing collateral, our digital signage, media content and hosting. The result was beyond amazing in bringing our business to life. We highly recommend Eccentric to all business owners who are looking to grow their businesses through marketing.
Eccentric delivered an outstanding product that supported our business in a comprehensive way: from sales, profits and commissions tracking, to warehouse management. Within the first month of launching, we had over one hundred new users registered on the site, and dozens of orders. Outstanding work!