If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 669-4420
We collect several types of information from and about our Website users including, but not limited to:
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, credit card information, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
• Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as industry information; and/or
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect information from you in the following ways:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website (for example, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
We use information we collect from you or that your provide to us, including, but not limited to, any personal information, in the following ways:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and/or
• To set up your user account.
If credit card information is provided to us, this information is sent to a third party payment processor for the sole purpose of processing payments for our products or services that you order, and credit card information is not stored in our systems;
Our Website account holders will automatically be subscribed to our email newsletter and SMS communication as part of the account setup process. All individuals have the opportunity to choose to opt-out from receiving our newsletter or other non-account related emails, either during the account creation process or through opt-out instructions that are provided in our email or SMS communications. Your personal information will not be shared or distributed with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
We maintain log files tracking IP addresses to analyze trends, help diagnose problems with our servers, and to monitor traffic/usage in order to provide better service to our Website users and visitors. IP addresses are not used by us to personally identify individuals, and we do not link IP addresses to other forms of identifiable information, however IP addresses may be considered to be personal information under the laws of certain jurisdictions;
The ownership of any information communicated to Eccentric for text messaging and/or storage purposes will remain with the user, and we will store such information securely in accordance with our security policy and the law.
To be able to serve you, your personal information may be collected, stored, and/or processed or otherwise used by or on our behalf both inside and outside of Canada and the United States by third party service providers, to perform cloud storage, payment processing and other functions on our behalf. As a result, those country's courts, governments or law enforcement agencies could obtain disclosure of such information under such country's laws.
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address or phone number), then you're responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with the products or services that you have requested. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. It is Eccentric's policy to delete personal information about account holders and their users when their account is no longer active.
We will provide an individual access to any personal information we hold about them within thirty (30) days of any request for that information. Individuals may request this information from us by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any personal information about an individual from our servers at their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update his or her personal information.
It is Eccentric's policy that, just as a user must opt in to a text messaging list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text messaging list as well. When a user opts out of a text messaging list, they will no longer receive any texts from that particular list unless they, themselves, re-subscribe. Eccentric is not responsible for the text or picture messages sent by our clients or customers that are using Eccentric products or services. It is the sole responsibility of the Eccentric clients to acquire proper permission to send text messages and/or MMS messages to their subscribers.
Users can remove themselves from any client's SMS list at any time by texting "stop" along with the textword they signed up for. Reply "stop all" to remove your number from all of Eccentric's client's lists.
Eccentric requires its users to adhere to Canada’s 's most current version of the policy. Unsolicited messages, or any messages sent by unauthorized users of Eccentric's products and services, are not tolerated by Eccentric and are considered spam.
All Eccentric clients agree to our Terms and Conditions upon registration. Eccentric can track information on sent messages, including the sender and the contents of the message. Violations of Eccentric’s Anti-spam policy may result in a warning or possibly termination of the client's services. Termination of a Client's services may extend to future services as well. Eccentric complies with Canada’s 's laws and regulations with regards to unsolicited text messages and/or spam.
We may also use tracking pixels (also known as clear gifs or web beacons), which are invisible 1x1 pixel images that are requested from a remote server via a url that typically contains small strings of encoded information, which may in part be determined by cookies. When a tracking pixel is requested from a server, that server may decode and process this information, for example, storing it to server log files for future analysis.
Our Website may use Facebook pixels, which help us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, a first part session-id, which identifies a user and stores the application servers to use for the user's session.
• Analytics & customization cookies - these functional cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and applications for you in order to enhance your experience.
• Performance & functionality cookies - these cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
• Alternatively, users may opt out of some third-party vendors' uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/. Please use the following link to help you opt out of any remarketing pixels and related technologies: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
No Collection of Children's Personal Information
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then we will promptly notify you in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Other Web Sites; Links
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Third parties may independently collect information about you when you view communications from third parties through our products or services. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, please contact them directly.
Social Media Platforms
Our Website includes social media features, such as links to our Facebook or Twitter pages. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you're visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. We also maintain presences on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
You understand that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the Internet, network communications facilities, or other electronic means. You agree that we are not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by us. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.